The Public Safety and Emergency Services Department, working with relevant stakeholders, incorporates an effective, innovative, street-ready approach to safety and security within the municipal area.
We have a formidable force that is dedicated to fighting crime and assisting the community.
- Illegal Hawkers
- Burning of Fires in Public Places
- Begging in Public Places
- Animal Nuisance
- General traffic enforcement including drunk and driving, speeding and all moving offences
- Illegal Parking
- Illegal Blocking of entrance/exits
- Illegal ranking by taxis
- Noise/Nuisance/hooting by taxis
- Abandon and derelict vehicles dumped on the street
- Foot Patrol
- Motorised patrol cars
- Special Events Policing